Monday, December 3, 2012

Pain

it seems like everyone is expecting me to change how I feel, just because I am pregnant does not mean that I have for gotten about my son. he is in my every thought and all of my dreams... this pain is never going away and I realize that but please could you people honestly understand that you do not understand what I am going through. I know some of you do that is following this blog and.thank you so much for the support. I am tired of going through every day and all people mention is the new baby, if my son was here you all would still be asking how he is too. Why can't you just mention him, he was real... he was mine. It may make me cry and tear up but I will feel better in the end because some body mentioned him!

this was me venting sorry if I offended anybody...

1 comment:

  1. I have never lost a child. I hope I never have to deal with that awful pain but I do know some of how you feel... You never want your child to go before you thats not the way it is supossed to be and it seems so unfair. its ok to think the way you do. That was your baby and he will always be whether he is here or in heaven and you will never forget him. im sure he was beautiful just like this one will be!

    ReplyDelete